Our 2018/2019 Annual Report is now available to download.
2019 has been an exciting year as it marks not only the Working Women’s Centre’s SA Inc’s 40th anniversary, but also the 125th year since women’s suffrage in South Australia.
Our reports help to tell the story of our achievements, recognising the work that we do for the benefit of our clients.
In this publication you’ll find
- Reports from our Director Abbey Kendall, & Chair of the Management Committee Michelle Hogan.
- A case study from Kailun, a Chinese migrant worker who’s story was featured in the media & who spoke as our keynote speaker at our 40th Anniversary at Government House.
- A snapshot of our statistics of our work at the Centre from 2018-2019.
Some of our highlights of 2018-2019:
- The Centre provided advice to clients on the phone 1,062 times.
- We ran 74 training seminars.
- We educated 1,590 workers on safe workplace practises.
We wouldn’t be able to do this work, without the support of our funding bodies.