These factsheets on Workers Compensation have been developed by Jaspreet Jaur & Anne Purdy, a project supported by the Augusta Zadow Awards.
Project: To develop and translate multilingual fact sheets to support women to better understand the worker’s compensation scheme and navigate the psychological work injury claims process.
The factsheets are available in English, Filipino, Hindi & Simplified Chinese.
They can be found on our website under our Resources > Factsheets Tab
Or they can be downloaded below.
Attention! Please note that these downloadable factsheets for the purpose of education, which are intended to be used as a general resource. Please note that the factsheets contain general information and may not be relevant to your particular matter, and should not be taken as legal advice.
If you require further and personalised information or advice relating to a workplace issue, please get in contact.
- English – Claiming Worker’s Compensation Factsheet
- English -Dealing with workplace stress
- Filipino – Claiming Worker’s Compensation Factsheet
- Filipino – Dealing with workplace stress
- Hindi – Claiming Worker’s Compensation Factsheet
- Hindi – Dealing with workplace stress
- Simplified Chinese – Claiming Worker’s Compensation Factsheet
- Simplified Chinese – Dealing with workplace stress
- Return toWork SA Claim form
- Find what union you can join via Unions Australia – https://www.australianunions.org.au/affiliates
- More information about unions via SA Unions – https://www.saunions.org.au
- The Young Workers Legal Service – http://www.ywls.org.au/