The Working Women’s Centre SA Inc have created these downloadable factsheets for the purpose of education, which are intended to be used as a general resource. Please note that the factsheets contain general information and may not be relevant to your particular matter, and should be taken as legal advice.
If you require further and personalised information or advice relating to a workplace issue, please get in contact.
Sexual Harassment at Work
- Mistletoe is not Consent: a guide for prevention & addressing incidents of sexual harassment at the work Christmas party
- Sexual Harrassment at Work – Should you make a Workers Compensation Claim? – This document contains defintions of what sexual harrasment is, case studies, & a guide on how to make a worker’s compensation claim.
- Toolkit for Disciplinary Meetings: a general guide with information about how to prepare yourself & what to expect.
Important information to read before resigning
- Should I resign?: important information before handing in your resignation
Please note that you only have 21 days from the date of your dismissal to make an unfair dismissal application.
If you believe that you have been unfairly dismissed we highly recommend filling out our online form as soon as possible, after reading our guide below.
- Unfair Dismissals: a guide to help you assess if you have been unfairly dismissed & information about making an unfair dismissal application
- Underpayment a guide to help you assess if you have been paid incorrectly.